EXCLUSIVE DEAL! Double the length of your subscription for the same price!
Our catch up VPN page is where you can get bonus British TV-related content that is only available if you have a British IP. Either because you are actually in the British Isles or because you are abroad but using the VPN we recommend below.
Again, these links to British TV content will ONLY work if you have a British IP because you are in the British Isles OR you have this VPN. << Click this or read more about why we recommend it below.
BONUS: Live TV on this website will also work. As well as getting access to the official websites for catchup like Iplayer below.
British Catch-Up Website Links
Recommended CatchUp VPN
If you are not in the British Isles, yet you want to get British TV content literally as if you were, then you need a VPN. A VPN is a legal way to change your IP address (like a domestic postal address but for your computer).
We use this VPN ourselves as it is the best value for money and the simplest to use.
- Gives you a British IP, plus dozens of other countries actually.
- Encrypts the data you send and receive. Especially important if you use public WIFI in foreign countries.
- Makes you anonymous online. Great for people that care about their privacy.
The fastest VPN on the market. Important for streaming TV.
- Great technical support both from the company and our own live chat support.
- Includes, an awesome VPN app that makes it a breeze to switch between desired countries.
- Access iPlayer, ITV Player, Netflix, country restricted Youtube, Hulu, Sky Go and all geo-blocked content from anywhere.
- NO LOGGING - Legally confirmed. We guarantee that this VPN does not log the activity of users, unlike other VPN's. If we did you can now sue. So it just wouldn't be wise for it to be a lie. Not logging HTTP requests is an important feature that most of VPN suppliers just do not offer as a feature and they should.
Definition of a CatchUp VPN.
A virtual private network, also known as a VPN, is a private network that extends across a public network or internet. It enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
A VPN can be used to add security and privacy to private and public networks, like WiFi Hotspots and the Internet. VPNs are most often used by corporations to protect sensitive data. Although, they are becoming increasing popular as a tool to gain access legally to geo-restricted web content and to avoid draconian censorship.
Now, one of the most common uses for a catch up VPN is to watch UK video on-demand such as IPlayer, ITV Player, 4OD even when the person is not in the British Isles.